Indoor Boarding is $700 plus $91.00 HST / month.
- Large modern Box Stall with dual access (from the aisle and outside dutch door)
- Stalls are matted with shavings and mucked daily
- 2 grain/supplement feedings a day, if required, and is based on your horse's personalized program*
- Daily small group turnout, weather permitting. All paddocks have automatic 'No Freeze' watering posts.
- Hay is fed three times daily with full access to hay and water year round during turnout
- Heated water buckets in all stalls during the winter months.
- If our horses are kept inside due to stormy weather, hay is fed four times a day
- Blanket exchange depending on the weather
- Full access to all facilities / Arena / Outdoor Rings / Hacking / Cross-Country Schooling Course
*A personalized nutrition program for your horse is developed in consultation with a Veterinarian and Equine Nutrition Specialist. The consultation is provided free by Cabra Park Stables. The boarder is responsible for the cost of the supplements.